Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS ServiceNow mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans
- Leads, manages and integrates day to day execution of project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Defines project baseline then executes the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manages risk, customer and key stakeholder relationships.
- Ensures compliance with quality standards and escalates challenges to leadership.
- Supports project staff management.
- Serves as the primary customer contact for the project.
- Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
- Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline plus 10-15 years of experience. And additional 10 years of experience may be substituted for education. (requirements are based on contract)
- Experience with Metrics and Reporting, Service Now background, ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL, PMP Certification
- ServiceNow experience.