Job Requisition:Management Analyst-Governance-TS/SCI Polygraph
Leidos is seeking a Management Analyst-Governance Secretariat to support the customer in development and oversight of strategic and programmatic plans, policies, and processes. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
The Management Analyst-Governance Secretariat team member must quickly develop a broad understanding of the projects and initiatives of his/her assigned committee(s) and its leadership, and must be able to set priorities in work assignments. The successful candidate must project a professional demeanor, utilizing oral and written communication skills of the highest quality. Interpersonal skills are extremely important as this position requires working with a senior professional staff and high-level government leadership across a number of agencies. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to take the initiative on tasks supporting the leadership team. Responsibilities include:
• Establishing and consolidating proposed working group agenda items from across a diverse, highly technical community
• Proposing and recommending working group agendas to the board chairman (SES level)
• Organizing and participating in board and project agenda review meetings
• Communicating with board and project members and other external customers, answering questions and providing information, as necessary
• Serving as the principal contact person, coordinating all communications to speakers regarding speaking schedules, notes requirements, clearance requirements, and audio visual equipment policies
• Responding to written and verbal inquiries and providing follow-up communications
• Managing all Board and Projects committee activity, including maintaining committee rosters and committee member contact and e-mail addresses, sending meeting announcements and materials, and encouraging member participation
• Communicating with/alerting appropriate members of the board and projects, sharing pertinent information. Managing board and project activities including drafting meeting minutes and resolutions and maintaining board actions history
• Tracking and reporting on status and completion of assigned actions
• Compiling information on board meeting topics and participants, distributing assignments based on commitments, providing follow up as required
Requires Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related Engineering or IT discipline, Accounting, Business, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science. The candidate must have BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.experience consulting and supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers. Furthermore, the candidate must possess 5 or more years of experience with IC programs or projects, which include 5 years+ experience analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks. Must possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress. Certifications: PMP, DAWIA Level III, or COTR Level 3.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to spam.leid[email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.