Leidos is looking for a full-time Instructor / Reviewer with demonstrated expertise in analytic training and instruction, including writing and presenting. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at developing, preparing, and delivering high-quality classroom instruction that effectively conveys their expertise to students. Candidates must also demonstrate expertise in analytic trade-craft and direct experience reviewing finished intelligence products.
Senior Instructor & Reviewer tasks require considerable expertise to plan, conduct, develop, and/or evaluate training courses and content for beginner to expert-level audiences. The Sr. Instructor & Reviewer will be required to provide instruction, individual or with a team, to audiences of multiple levels on a range of analytic topics. The Sr. Instructor may be required to conceptualize and develop content for training courses, programs, and/or exercises. The Sr. Instructor may be required to lead a team to plan and execute multi-day training exercises. The Sr. Instructor may also be required to provide student product reviews. The reviewing tasks require one-on-one communication with students to review their work projects against program criteria and then provide mentoring and feedback. The Sr. Instructor will provide support under a larger program and will coordinate with the program on course goals, objectives, and learning needs, ensuring all course content and training is consistent with those goals and objectives. The Sr. Instructor will propose improvements to the existing curriculum and help craft modules to push training to a higher level.
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including at least seven (7) years of experience in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in the IC, as well as the academia and the private sector.
- Experience in teaching or mentoring, in instructional design, and in course facilitation and delivery in the IC.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide constructive and targeted feedback on analytic trade-craft in writing, briefing, and critical thinking using the analytic standards and guidelines as applied in the IC.
- Instructor certification or equivalent (such as CPLP or other industry certification).
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including ten (10) or more in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in the IC or the equivalent, as well as the academia and the private sector.
- Master's Degree or higher.