Job Description:This position requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience, or,
- Specialized training and 6+ years of experience
- Ability to work independently with moderate oversight
Leidos, with Operations in Columbia, MD, is looking for a systems engineer to begin work on an exciting new contract supporting the Department of Defense. The Systems Engineer will be part of a cross-functional agile team and will be supported to perform the following standard duties:
- Perform systems engineering planning, information security planning, performance management, capacity planning, information security planning, performance management, testing and validations, risk assessment, benchmarking, information engineering, and development and staffing of a systems engineering or security management plan
- Develop and staff systems engineering or security management plan
- Analyze and develop technical documentation detailing the integration and system performance or information security
- Analyze security implications of authentication and authorization of Cloud based services spanning all the Delivery Models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.