Emerging Requirements Manager/Project Manager
Leidos is looking for an Emerging Requirements Manager/Project Manager to support a large IT contract at its customer location in Springfield, VA. This PM role is part of larger team of PMs under the contract's Service Strategy Team. The PM will be responsible for leading the full lifecycle of multiple, simultaneous projects of varying sizes and complexity in support of local and regional (CONUS and OCONUS) requirements. May also have purview over Assessments, Studies, Pilots and Emerging Requirements Management.
- Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
- Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
- Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
- Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams. Oversees and monitors performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues. Directs multiple teams through to project completion. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers.
Education/Min Years' Experience: Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience (or Associates Degree and 6+ years' experience; or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience) TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"