Leidos is seeking a Management Analyst-Governance Secretariat to support the customer in development and oversight of strategic and programmatic plans, policies, and processes. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
The Management Analyst-Governance Secretariat team member must quickly develop a broad understanding of the projects and initiatives of his/her assigned committee(s) and its leadership, and must be able to set priorities in work assignments. The successful candidate must project a professional demeanor, utilizing oral and written communication skills of the highest quality. Interpersonal skills are extremely important as this position requires working with a senior professional staff and high-level government leadership across a number of agencies. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to take the initiative on tasks supporting the leadership team. Responsibilities include:
• Establishing and consolidating proposed working group agenda items from across a diverse, highly technical community
• Proposing and recommending working group agendas to the board chairman (SES level)
• Organizing and participating in board and project agenda review meetings
• Communicating with board and project members and other external customers, answering questions and providing information, as necessary
• Serving as the principal contact person, coordinating all communications to speakers regarding speaking schedules, notes requirements, clearance requirements, and audio visual equipment policies
• Responding to written and verbal inquiries and providing follow-up communications
• Managing all Board and Projects committee activity, including maintaining committee rosters and committee member contact and e-mail addresses, sending meeting announcements and materials, and encouraging member participation
• Communicating with/alerting appropriate members of the board and projects, sharing pertinent information. Managing board and project activities including drafting meeting minutes and resolutions and maintaining board actions history
• Tracking and reporting on status and completion of assigned actions
• Compiling information on board meeting topics and participants, distributing assignments based on commitments, providing follow up as required
Requires Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related Engineering or IT discipline, Accounting, Business, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science. The candidate must have BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.experience consulting and supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers. Furthermore, the candidate must possess 5 or more years of experience with IC programs or projects, which include 5 years+ experience analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks. Must possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress. Certifications: PMP, DAWIA Level III, or COTR Level 3.