The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an Emerging Requirements Manager to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract.
This position is a member of the Service Strategy Team which includes:
• Service Portfolio Management
• Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
• Assessments, Studies and Pilots
• Enterprise Integration Services
• Emerging Requirements Management
• Project Management
Team deliverables include, but are not limited to:
• Development and maintenance of the service catalog
• Development of architectural documentation
• Requirements analysis, development, and management
• Business cases and recommendations
• Project plans
Project/Program Manager may be required to participate in working groups, Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), and Technical Engineering Meetings (TEMs). The Manager will support proposal activities including the development of technical solutions and authoring BOEs.
• Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
• Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
• Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
• Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
• Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
• Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
• Coordinate resolution of production-related problems
• Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects. TS/SCI IS REQUIRED.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"