Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to make a difference by supporting the warfighter? Do you thrive in a fast paced, impact driven environment? We're looking for technical professionals who are hungry to bring industry's best practices and services to support the North American aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) diverse missions.
Leidos has an opening for a Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Project Lead supporting the Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Network Operations and Maintenance Support (NOMS) program in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The VTC Project Lead will support a team that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Deputy Program Manager/Operations Manager, with regular interaction with the Program Manager and government POC.
• Participate in technical reviews and project development activities
• Develop Project Management Plans which include schedule, milestones, and dependencies with other IT efforts
• Develop and maintain a repository of projects, current status and status briefs
• Perform periodic project reviews
• Responsible for service design, transition, operations and stability tasks
• Update the configuration management database, coordinate project approvals
• Integration activities to include coordination, change management, configuration changes, development of design, release and deploy packages, validation, testing and transition
• Collaborate with other Service and Functional Leads to resolve customer related issues with company provided services
• Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of overall related experience or Masters with 2-6 years of related experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Must possess PMP certification
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE) prior to start date
• Experience upgrading, testing and evaluating network infrastructure equipment (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.)
• Experience of delivering services in a production environment following ITIL is a plus
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
• Familiarization of DOD regulations and directive