Leidos has an opening for a Systems Integration Engineer to support our government customer. The position requires proficiency in overarching systems engineering and systems planning including but not limited to:
- Developing stakeholder impact and analysis matrix to identify and communicate relationships, authorities, influences and other potential impacts to the assigned mission
- Identify the relevant activities and interrelationships for a complex program to enable scheduling resources to create a master schedule
- Support strategy development for program analysis and evaluation tools to identify and communicate the overall mission status
Support the ACWA Chief Engineer in:
- Developing program phasing that controls the process of interaction with performers and higher headquarters and provides baselines that coordinate efforts,
- Establishing a Systems Engineer Process that provides a structure for solving mission problems and tracking requirements flow through the mission
- Defining and implementing Life-cycle integration that involves customers in the mission and ensures that the system processes and implementing controls developed are viable throughout the ACWA mission lifecycle.
- Responsible for evaluating alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems to include all demilitarization systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition and integration.
- Responsible for system testing, and quality assurance.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years' experience in Chemical and or Systems Engineering.
- Requires experience in developing systems engineering plans
- Ability to obtain a Government Common Access Card necessary for demilitarization facility access.
- Must meet requirements to obtain/wear M40 respirator for escape purposes.
- Experience with development of high level strategic systems engineering documentations analysis and implementation in a DoD acquisition program environment
- Strong interpersonal, team skills, and an ability to interact effectively with team members, senior managers, and clients. Flexible in reactions to changing conditions, but able to maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple product development and maintenance activities activity going on at once.