The Leidos Civil Treasury program has an opening for an xPression Software Developer. The position will support the Notice Conversion initiative which is in the IRS Corporate Notices Branch project that will deliver improved customer support and functionality by leveraging existing IRS applications and new technologies to bridge the gap between modernization and legacy systems. The Corporate Notices Branch supports notice issuance directly from various notice systems to support and enhance the management of taxpayer accounts that require notice composition.
The xPression Software Developer will support the redesign of the current taxpayer notices, known as CPE notices, programmed in xPression. All Redesigned CPE notice xPression documents will be sent to the customer by the contractor so that the IRS can load them on a Sun Solaris platform.
• Must have a Bachelors degree in a relevant field and 5 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Must possess 2+ years hands-on expertise in xPression development and improvement
• Must possess experience with xDesign development tool
• Must possess experience with xAdmin
• Must have experience in running batch processing
• XML Knowledge is desirable
• Knowledge of UNIX Scripting is desirable
• Produce all documents requested on Sun Solaris environment, known as Tier II within IRS.
• Aid in trouble shooting any production problems and provide product support for the taxpayer notices converted to xPression.