Job Requisition:IT Performance Manager TS/SCI with poly
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. Our Defense and Intelligence business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for federal agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs.
Leidos is seeking an IT Performance Manager to provide overall leadership to our Services Delivery team to drive efficiencies and minimize waste and complexities through SLA and other operational performance metrics. This role collaborates closely with cross-functional engineering and operations teams, and corporate resources experienced in ITIL Service Operations, IT Service Delivery and ISO 9001 business practices. This position works closely with the Program Manager to build our technical capabilities, and drive technical insertion specific to improving program performance, grow our business, and establish our Operational monitoring teams as a premier solution leader. The IT Performance Manager must have a broad understanding of Project Management and performance-based contracting, be able to recommend activities to manage cloud based environments in a secured facility and network to meet our customers mission requirements. Additionally, the IT Performance manager will support the identification of technical resources needed to develop and support monitoring and visualization toolsets. The IT Performance Manager shall recommend performance monitoring and data collection solutions that are focused on continually improved program performance.
The IT Performance Manager should have the experience to facilitate discussions with technical and non-technical audiences while acting as an intermediary and translator to identify functional and technical requirements effectively. He/she must act as a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration. Other Responsibilities: Strong written and oral communication skills –and have hands-on experience in an enterprise cloud or data center environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Manage and oversee all activities performed by the data analytic and QA/QC team Analysts in the area of Service Performance that spans Order Fulfillment, Service Operations, Network Operations and Security and Enterprise Help Desk—all metrics defined in Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Lead the Performance Analytics team to ensure they provide the highest quality of service to customers
- Provide guidance on threshold, exception and escalation handling
- Work closely with the client to manage OLAs and MOUs agreement criteria
- Lead the team towards a continuous improvement mindset in partnership with the engineering and business process optimization teams
- Oversee target achievements, KPI, SLAs/OLAs, and Heath Check of Operations and provide guidance for improvements
- Experience with identifying and translating between functional and technical requirements
- Knowledge of enterprise IT, including Cloud computing, virtual desktops, and systems engineering, including the systems development life cycle or testing
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- BA or BS degree and 2-4 years of experience in Project Management and 2 years minimum in performance or quality management role, managing organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures, protocols, or risks.
- Certifications: PMI-PMP certification
- Prior DoD Civilian or Military service desired
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.