No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Facilities Operations Analyst will support the Federal Aviation Administration, Western Service Area, Western-Pacific Regional Headquarters in Lawndale, CA by planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to the strict deadlines and within budget for new construction, rearrangement of tenants, maintenance request, and facility alterations. This includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Knowledge & Experience of FAA Orders, processes and Automated Inventory Tracking System (AITS)
• e-waste and recycling
Records Storage Center:
• Knowledge & Experience of FAA Orders, processes and systems
File Management: heavy documentation and tracking (electronic and hard copies)
• Provide day-to-day interaction and coordination with General Services Administration (GSA) and FAA staffs/organizations
• Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously from development from initiation to closure with minimal supervision
• conduct quality assurance inspections of construction and/or installations to ensure conformance of drawings and scope of work
• Update and maintain CAD drawings and follow internal CAD standards
• Develop and submit project estimates by accurately forecasts project costs
Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
1. Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
2. Ability to read, review, and comprehend building floor layouts and designs.
3. Significant experience with large commercial construction project management, tenant improvements, and facility design.
4. Working knowledge of Americans with Disabilities Act and Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility (ABAAS), OSHA regulations, as well as health, safety, building, fire, and egress requirements.
5. Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.