Job Requisition:Security Systems Engineer (Senior) - TS/SCI w/ Poly
This role provides implements and validates security controls that support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation as part of an Agile team. Responsibilities include developing architecture documentation and Systems Security Plans (SSP) to support Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) reviews, and coordinating with customer security organizations as part of DevSecOps delivery pipeline to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO). Knowledge of the complex environment involving shared IC networks and multiple security enclaves is desired.
• This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
• Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines.
• Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Candidate must have a BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.• Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.