Leidos is seeking a Software Engineer for the Reston/Chantilly, VA areas. In support of a DoD/intel program, the engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems. The engineer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and command and control systems. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
- Apply knowledge/experience developing and testing applications on Windows and Linux systems for 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Performing C/C++, Python, x64 assembly, and kernel development
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms and frameworks
- Apply coding experience on Intel or AMD platforms
- Apply understanding of cryptographic protocols and compression technologies and their implementation in C/C++
- Understanding of computer, network exploitation techniques and methodologies to include application and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of public exploits and awareness of new/unpublished techniques
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of related experience or experience in lieu of degree.
- Performing C/C++ programming
- Operating System and Kernel level development experience
- Vulnerability research or software reverse engineering skills
- Top Secret, SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Understanding of operating system internals for Windows, iOS, Linux, and/or Android, such as process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
- Mobile development experience
Clearance: Candidates must be a US citizen at a minimum with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level with Poly security clearance for consideration