Leidos is looking for a Supervisory Clerical to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Directs and supervises clerical staff in performing support functions such as photocopying, courier/delivery services, document retrieval, faxing information, etc. Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables. Tracks progress of all clerical activities and reports status to Project Manager. Arranges routine and emergency service and maintenance of office equipment. Oversees the organization and maintenance of correspondence files.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly. Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important. Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.