Leidos is looking for a Supervisory Clerical to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.Primary Responsibilities:
Directs and supervises clerical staff in performing support functions such as photocopying, courier/delivery services, document retrieval, faxing information, etc. Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables. Tracks progress of all clerical activities and reports status to Project Manager. Arranges routine and emergency service and maintenance of office equipment. Oversees the organization and maintenance of correspondence files.Qualifications
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly. Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important. Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.