Job Requisition:Software Configuration Manager
The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Software Configuration Manager. The candidate must have experience with software configuration management processes, procedures and products, as well as software development experience.
• Develop, manage, and implement the Configuration Management (CM) processes and procedures
• Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Configuration Management Plans (CMPs) as required by the program
• Identify, document, and baseline Configuration Items (Cis) for the program
• Maintain configuration control for baseline environments
• Ensure all changes to the process methods and processes are properly approved, communicated and managed throughout the CM lifecycle
• Manage and maintain software inventory
• Collaborate with internal and external procurement vendors to renew and upgrade software licenses
• Provide subject matter expertise, direction, and guidance on software and license solutions
• Lead and manage the development and direction for associated officer training courses
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used in lieu/combined with education
• Experience with software configuration management processes, procedures and products.
• Demonstrated experience with software development and software development teams utilizing configuration management.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams, including strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
• At least 1 year of experience working with the Customer.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.