The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Software Configuration Manager. The candidate must have experience with software configuration management processes, procedures and products, as well as software development experience.
• Develop, manage, and implement the Configuration Management (CM) processes and procedures
• Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Configuration Management Plans (CMPs) as required by the program
• Identify, document, and baseline Configuration Items (Cis) for the program
• Maintain configuration control for baseline environments
• Ensure all changes to the process methods and processes are properly approved, communicated and managed throughout the CM lifecycle
• Manage and maintain software inventory
• Collaborate with internal and external procurement vendors to renew and upgrade software licenses
• Provide subject matter expertise, direction, and guidance on software and license solutions
• Lead and manage the development and direction for associated officer training courses
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used in lieu/combined with education
• Experience with software configuration management processes, procedures and products.
• Demonstrated experience with software development and software development teams utilizing configuration management.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams, including strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
• At least 1 year of experience working with the Customer.