Leidos is hiring a talented Exchange Support person to support a major program for us.
- Use the general SysAdmin description which we already have and add the following...
- Responsible for the availability of email for a national agency's Exchange 2010/2013/2016 email environment on five separate networks supporting greater than 100,000 email accounts.
- Manages, monitors, and corrects the performance of various Exchange server roles through examination of log files, monitoring script output, and automated reports from BMC or other monitoring and ITSM suites.
- Monitors and corrects issues with replication of Exchange data between clustered nodes needed for reliability and COOP at multiple locations.
- Creates scripts to automate the reporting and collection of Exchange email usage, growth, mailbox moves and other reports as needed.
- Performs configuration changes, patch management, and upgrades to Exchange application and underlying Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers hosting Exchange.
- Creates Exchange organizational mailboxes, email accounts and resource accounts as needed.
- Additional daily tasks include responding to trouble tickets beyond the Help Desk and Desk Top support teams abilities to resolve an issue.
- Participates in planning enhancements, conference calls and upgrades to the Exchange environment.
- Performs restores of email accounts using Quest Recover Manager for Exchange and native tools.
- Ensure system and dB backups are functioning and the ability to restore from backups
- Have knowledge of and ability to work with VMware /ESXI hosted virtual infrastructure
- Experience with virtualized servers on the VMWare platform and experience in troubleshooting Outlook in an Exchange connected environment
- Familiarity, understanding, and experience with the structure, construction, and execution of PowerShell scripts
- Understanding of enterprise concepts, including the integration with Directory Structure Technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of network storage concepts and devices
- Familiarity with performance and performance impacts when securing, monitoring, and supporting Cyber Security Agents in Windows Servers and Exchange
- Understanding of PKI, certificate authority, and certificates in an enterprise
Education & Experience:
R equires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.