R esponsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
Systems Integration Engineer
- Experience managing multiple customer request of varying size, difficulty and cost and spanning the entire customer base of a large Enterprise
- Ability to create Basis Of Estimate (BOE) based on solid technical understanding, background and well-rounded experience in technology, engineering, and IT systems
- Ability to create cost estimates which include proper service catalog entries, assumptions, hardware & software procurements, travel considerations, etc.
- Comfortable driving decisions and making decisions which relate to and could result in multiple millions of dollars in impact
- Experience writing high-level Technical Assessments in support of proposed solutions
- Proven ability to understand and ability to speak to, a broad range of IT disciplines
- Proven ability to understand stakeholder needs and ability to speak to a broad range of audiences, including executive-level, management, technicians, project managers, and engineers
- Experience creating briefing, charts, and graphics using common office automation products, e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.
- Provide high level oversight on multiple projects to deliver clear and concise solutions and to ensure requirements were met throughout entire project lifecycle.
- Provide proposal responses consisting of tech reviews, cost volumes, BOMs, roadmaps, etc.
- Impact Customer provided requirements as it relates to cost, level of effort, time to completion, resource needs, etc.
- Provide technical guidance to Government customers on the best ISP and ASP solutions to meet the requirements of various system enhancements
- Understand the concepts around IDIQ, Firm Fixed Price, and Cost+ contracts
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable briefing management and high level customers
- Must have a better than average understanding of Project Management principles
- Must have the personality and disposition to work as a Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineer, or Systems Integration Engineer
- Must be able to work well both within a team and individually
- Be self-starting, self-sufficient, and productive even in the face of loosely or poorly defined requirements
- Work well with industry; able to consider the direction of technology and how that might be embraced to enhance the customer mission
- Work well with industry partners; able to be in contact with and interface with vendors, contractors, and other support for the betterment of the customer's environment and mission
Education/Min Years Experience:
R equires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"