Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Process Solutions Engineer. The candidate will assist to ensure EngineeringEdge® NextGen (process) is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise program execution process assets and tools.
- Drive organizational efficiency by improving data integration by maintaining and improving common resources and SharePoint applications.
- Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to mature the enterprise, empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the enterprise.Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, such as data analytics or systems engineering, and 8+ years of experience related to process solutions and engineering.
- Experience with SharePoint site administration, application development, configuration, workflows, Nintex, forms, and data integration.
- Experience with data analysis, data modeling and data presentation (reports, charts, tables, dependencies, interfaces, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills required with pivot tables, PowerPivot model experience, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) experience
- Managing small matrixed projects against deadlines
- Good working knowledge of business and engineering tools
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Master's Degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Experience in extracting and analyzing data from interfacing business systems (for example, Costpoint, Workday, and Skillport).
- Experience with ISO 9001 or 20000-1.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management.
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) principles, practices, lifecycles, and management.