Leidos is looking for Staffing Coordinator to join our dynamic, fast paced Talent Acquisition organization in support of our Intelligence Group located in Chantilly, VA.
The Staffing Coordinator needs to be organized, responsible, with a high level of attention to detail. This is an amazing opportunity to broaden your experience, build a career in talent acquisition, and work with Leidos' top recruiting organization. Telecommuting is optional.
• Review applications based on clearance, work history, education, training, job skills, salary expectations and overall fit for the organization.
• Contact candidates to ensure completion of applications for accuracy.
• Work with candidates to obtain security prescreen questionnaire and follow up with internal security for completion.
• Disqualify candidates in Leidos' applicant tracking system (Workday) based on minimally accepted standards such as clearance level and degree requirements.
• Support recruiters at all Leidos job fairs and events as needed.
• Maintains communication with candidates during onboarding process to ensure a best-in-class experience for new employees.
• Help with data integrity and reporting from ATS in support of recruiting efforts.
• HS Diploma and 3 years of staffing/recruiting or administrative experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and time management skills.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment, and develop relationships.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Workday ATS or equivalent system.
• Prior knowledge or experience supporting government contracts.
• Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn and other job boards.