Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Analytic Methodologist to support our government customer in Springfield, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Security Clearance and wiliness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance is required to be considered for this position. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing research, analysis, and end to end problem solving.
The analytic methodologist will research, collect and analyze geospatial data in support of intelligence production requirements supporting the Warfighter, policymakers, and the overall intelligence community. The analyst will provide and utilize analytical tradecraft, education (e.g. remote sensing/physical/earth science, and/or engineering/math) and experience to solve geospatial and related projects requiring unique problem solving and critical thinking skills. The successful analyst will be knowledgeable and experienced with the intelligence community, military operations and utilize structured information and data models/schemas and key analytical methods. Using a wide range of intelligence data and sources, the successful candidate will manipulate various structured data sets using most appropriate methods/models to elicit rigorous and repeatable results. The analytic methodologist will utilize excellent oral and written communication skills in all stages from initial research to final project completion.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma and 3-10 years of relevant experience in the Intelligence Community and/or DoD.
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is REQUIRED to be considered and a willingness to obtain a polygraph
- Formal training in Operations Research and/or experience in related field of problem solving, structured information and data
- Proficient conducting geospatial data searches, retrieval and analysis to solve complex intelligence problems.
- Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data sets from various sources.
- Knowledge of GEOINT and related operations and geospatial data/products.
- Experience using intelligence community software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Bachelors degree and 2 to 4 years of experience
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.