The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a full-time Training Developer to work in our Orlando, FL office to support a critical modernization effort for the Army's Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) in order to satisfy the vision of Program Executive Office (PEO) Command Control Communications - Tactical (C3T) and Project Manager Mission Command.
- Training Developer to work with other ISDs/Training Developers, Technical Writers, Software Engineers, and subject matter experts to develop effective adult learning products for customer (Army) workforce
- Perform Task Analysis on newly developed software.
- Training Development support to a dynamic environment to include course design for embedded training IMIs and instructor led classroom delivery, including design and development of learner activities and exercises, creation of instructional materials and Training Support Packages.
- Develop/Design content/courses for embedded and blended-learning environments, incorporating technology into the design and delivery.
- Use a range of educational technologies in support of synchronous, asynchronous and self-service teaching and learning
- May provide instruction to contractor and government personnel.
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Previous experience of technical instruction, in both a physical classroom and remote.
- Previous experience developing Army Standard training products IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and associated Pams
- Previous experience with Army GOTS Training Development tools such as ECDC and TDC
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.