The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Logistics and Procurement Lead. The candidate will be responsible for directly and indirectly managing personnel, as well as designing and developing procurement strategies and logistics solutions to address unique, complex Customer requirements. These strategies must address procuring, issuing, and delivering domestic/foreign vehicles and vehicle parts.
• Manage personnel, project objectives, and project schedules for vehicle procurement, maintenance, and delivery
• Design and develop procurement strategies and logistics solutions to address unique, complex Customer requirements
• Lead team in creating and managing maintenance logs for all vehicles
• Consult on projects as required and ensure all related documentation as necessary is provided
• Communicate regularly with team members, management, field offices, as well as internal and external procurement vendors
• Ensure all equipment documentation required by regulations is complete and accurate
• Bachelors degree and 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements
• Demonstrated experience leading a team, including strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience solving complex problems with procurement and logistics solutions.
• At least 1 year of experience working with the Customer
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.