The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC)/Environmental Occupational Safety & Health (EOSH) mission. In this mission we support multiple program areas including Electrical Safety and Fall Protection programs.
In this role you will assist in the scheduling of Electrical Safety and Fall Protection courses throughout the country.
- Ship materials, compile pre-course and end-of-course documentation, and work directly with the customer to establish a schedule.
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to the project
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s)
- Notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances
- Provide data management and analysis for studies and maintain assigned projects
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development
- Assist with program assessments ensuring programmatic goals are well documented
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Communication skills,
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of Products,
- Organization skills
- FAA Experience.