Leidos has a career opening for a FDA Business Development Analyst located in Rockville, MD.
The job of the FDA Business Development Analyst is to be responsible for identifying and qualifying a robust FDA pipeline of new business opportunities that enable revenue and operating income growth. Works closely with Division leadership to develop the organization's overall strategy and vision. Duties include developing and establishing relationships between Leidos, strategic partners and FDA customers. Recommends teaming partners to enhance probability of win. Accurately maintains internal data base of FDA opportunities and manages the allocation of resources across the portfolio of new businesses opportunities. Continuously monitors the market to keep track of competitor developments and their impact on market share. Coordinates with capture managers in hand off of opportunity pursuits, and serves as capture manager in specific instances.
• Meets or exceeds annual revenue, pipeline, awards, and submits goals
• Able to create/seek out and assess new opportunities
• Synthesizes strategic competitive and market information
• Establishes and builds long-term strategic and executive customer relationships
• Develops compelling win strategies, clearly articulating value and demonstrating how solutions map to a customers' needs
• Understands customer demands, funding restraints and is a student of their business
• In some cases, serves as capture manager on specific opportunities
• Solid understanding of the FDA is a plus
• BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Compelling presentation and communication skills tailored to needs of diverse audiences.
• Experience in working with the FDA and/or relationships with key FDA customers.