The Leidos Innovations Center is currently seeking a Director of Advanced Programs for our Northern Virginia offices (Arlington, Chantilly, or Reston), or Dayton Ohio or San Diego, California facilities.
• Identify opportunities for contract research & development at organizations such as DARPA, IARPA, AFRL, Army DEVCOM, etc.
• Qualify opportunities and act as capture manager for selected opportunities
• Support strategic planning efforts to prioritize contract R&D pursuits based on customer budget analyses and alignment with Leidos Innovations Center priorities and Leidos enterprise-wide priorities
• Support domestic and international sales of key Leidos product in ISR sensing and EW/SIGINT domains
• Support international licensing as required
• Attend key domestic and international trade shows
• Bachelor in engineering/technical discipline with at least 15 years relevant experience or Masters with 12 years' experience
• US military and/or extensive contractor experience in key Leidos Innovations Center technologies such as ISR sensing systems, Electronic Warfare
• Extensive contacts with customer and industry prime contractors
• Proven capture and proposal experience, preferably with DARPA/IARPA, US Navy, US Air Force, US Army including programs valued at $100M or more
• Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
• Masters Degree
• Formal capture and proposal management training
• Experience working collaboratively across a large organization
• Experience in marketing and closing sales with international customers
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.