Job Description:JOB SUMMARY:
The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for an experienced and cleared Medical Administrator seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule, manage and disseminate personnel and patient calendar
- Order lab tests requested by the onsite Physician
- Facilitate the processing of patients by coordinating their visit
- Update electronic/paper medical records as required
- High school diploma and 8 to 12 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multi task
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in medical administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.