The Civil Group (Transportation Solutions Operation) of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator for the Reston, VA or Gaithersburg, MD office.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities. Subcontracts will primarily be in support of federal programs as well as some commercial and state/local programs and large, new business proposals.
• Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Develops prime contract flowdown documents
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate to complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management.
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigations
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be US Citizen, and able to obtain a US security clearance.
• Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field and experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions and supporting proposals.
• Experience working with the FAA is a plus.
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.