This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work in a Government IC environment. This role performs project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members. This role provides Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of infrastructure project delivery across multiple teams. This role facilitates horizontal communication across team member to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed. This role also needs to have a strong understanding of Foundation Infrastructure fundamentals to support and facilitate the exchange associated with system/application development in a dynamic operating environment. This role is familiar with enterprise server infrastructure to ensure proper configuration, availability, performance, capacity, and maintenance (including application of the latest patches and upgrades).
Driving team sprint/release commitments
- Owning daily scrum stand up
- Coaching teams in agile practices/mindset
- Assisting the team with removing impediments
- Facilitating progress toward team goals
- Facilitating team agile events: Sprint Planning, Retro, Planning, etc
- Promoting and facilitating continuous team improvement (technical, interpersonal)
- Ensuring scrum practices are followed (Time Logging, Comments, WIP limits)
- Help team to focus on daily goals
- Regular and consistent communication and coordination with and between stakeholders and teams.
- Feature sizing, Velocity and Capacity Estimation
- Participation in team events: planning, scrums, demos, retrospectives
- Collaborating with Product Stakeholders to meet mission goals.
- Working with the Product Owner to create and define story Acceptance Criteria
- Provide DR support
- Commitment to continuous improvement of product, process and the team.
- They will be expected to be strong team contributors, be proactive in working tasks and resolving obstacles.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training.
Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- IT network and infrastructure technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Understanding of installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of systems, including associated hardware and cloud
- Experience supervising others
- Safe Agilist Certification
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification
The position requires BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position