Leidos is looking for a Project Manager with experience managing cybersecurity and systems engineering activities for a mission-critical program whose purpose is rapid response to cyber incidents and proactive monitoring for malicious cyber activity. This person will oversee a team providing engineering and technical assistance, project/process control, requirements management, planning, and other support for current, proposed, and potential cybersecurity-related mission objectives.
Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active TS clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI.
NOTE: This position is based out of Arlington, VA.
• Manage project status, progress reporting, risks/issues, scope, scheduling, quality, and continuous improvement
• Develops project documentation such as, project schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation.
• Prepares charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
• Evaluates, analyzes, and proposes operational and technical alternatives
• Develops cost estimates, ROM estimates, and financial reports as appropriate to provide the status of funded projects
• Schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors, monitors progress, and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work quality standards and contract requirements
• Directs technical teams and facilitates the integration of subtasks and subcontractors
• Principal representative for project direction and project status updates, including financial status
• Manages stakeholder relationships; coordinate with other contractors
• Provides accurate, concise reporting
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of cybersecurity and security applications
• 2 years' experience leading cybersecurity project teams
• Ability to provide overall strategic management
• Ability to develop program management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, program schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation.
• Knowledge of ensuring adherence to quality standards
• Ability to interface with all areas affected by the project including other intra-organizational parties, other Government organizations, and end users
• Experienced and adept at developing and maintaining technical documents, analyses, and reports.
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active PMI PMP or equivalent certification
• Active CISSP, CISM, or SANS Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) cyber certification
• Experience in development and maintenance of Continuity of Operations (COOP) Plans and other operations planning documentation.
• Experience in the development of Business Impact Analyses (BIA), Business Continuity Plans (BCPs), and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRPs).
• Experience in engineering and technical assistance support to include technical support for current, proposed, and potential cybersecurity related mission objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.