No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Tasks to be performed for the Office of the Assistant Deputy Administrator for Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation:
• Prepare and distribute accurate, decision-based programmatic correspondence and communication including weekly reports, track action items and program milestones, brief Federal staff on status of major activities, and monitor status of packages and actions. This would include the preparation of draft meeting minutes and draft reports based on participation in program meetings.
• Support the development of agendas and schedules for HQ classified technical seminars and track associated seminar content. Ensure that that technical seminars are completed in a timely manner and meet NNSA program goals and objectives.
• Interface with program staff to develop technical content for briefings and presentations, as directed by Federal program managers.
• Conduct review and analysis of action letters and memoranda in support of internal communications. This will include ensuring that documents adhere to proper guidance requirements.
• Prepare management and operating (M&O) contractor detailee documentation in accordance with annual staffing plans and NNSA policy documents. This includes ensuring that M&O documentation supports annual program staffing goals while at the same time meeting the requirements of NNSA guidance for M&O detailee assignments to NNSA HQ.
• Manage collaboration and coordination using shared electronic work space (e.g., eDocs, SharePoint, iPortal) for NA-10 and NNSA Administrator's office (NA-1) review of documents including storing, sharing, and maintaining version control.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS and 2 years of experience of an increasingly responsible nature in a Federal or government contractor organization.
• HS Diploma and 6-7 years experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree,
• Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, along with willingness to ask questions when information is needed to perform assigned tasks.
• Ability to meet deadlines and track and follow-through on multiple often unanticipated daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
• Ability to identify, define and address problems which are not immediately evident but typically not complex.
• Ability to communicate with peers to explain facts, basic analysis, processes and practices related to program areas.
• Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Understanding of the need for and ability to provide responsive, proactive customer support.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous experience working as a member of a team supporting senior Federal program managers and policy makers.
• Experience providing support to DOE/NNSA/DoD nuclear weapons programs and associated understanding about Federal roles and responsibilities.
• Ability to work with national laboratories and other field facilities.
• Bachelor's degree.