The Leidos Innovations Center has immediate openings for Software Developers to join a software engineering team that supports a wide range of projects across multiple domains working only 15 minutes from the beach at our San Diego, CA office! We specialize in development of advanced scientific systems, embedded systems, graphical user interfaces, data centers, and distributed applications. You will work with experienced scientists and engineers to develop applications over the full development life cycle from analysis to deployment. Do you enjoy solving challenging technical problems in a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you want the chance to experience software development in a wide range of techincal areas? If so, this job in sunny San Diego is for you.
Fun stuff on the job:
- You will work with an experienced team of software engineers to design and implement software ranging from embedded development to large systems.
- Work with an experienced team of software engineers to design and implement software ranging from embedded development to large systems.
- Work requirements analysis, software prototyping, software design, software implementation, test, and maintenance.
- You will work with source code control systems and bug trackers.
- You will participate in meetings and interact with customers and subcontractors during the course of software development.
Skills you need to be successful in this job:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years' experience in C/C++ design and development.
- Must have a secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Experienced in modern standards based software development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Applied math background.
- Embedded software development, including experience with embedded OS's
- Experienced in systems development.
- Signal processing or image processing.
External Referral Program