Leidos is looking for a motivated Senior Software Engineer experienced with Microsoft Visual Studio (ideally, the C++ programming language). The selected individual will play a lead role in the modernization effort for a cryptographic key management system to include security analysis and hardening, software design, development and documentation, and integration with modernized network applications.
- Develop additional functionality in C++ utilizing MS Visual Studio 2017
- Migrate existing C++ application to utilize updated MS Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Lead software architecture, design, and standard DoD documentation (SRS, SDD, SPG, .etc)
- Integrate client application with SOAP-based web service interface
- Upgrade and document installation programs/scripts utilizing Microsoft PowerShell and/or Install4J
- Support RMF and STIG Hardening activities to lockdown and secure systems
- Support and/or lead DevOps activities
- Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience.
- At least 8-12 years of software engineering experience with C++ and/or other OOP language
- Experience with software design development and documentation
- Experience with C++ programming and MS Visual Studio
- Experience with security analysis
- Work closely with Dev Ops lead
- This position requires US Citizenship and an Secret Clearance
- Experience with cryptographic key management
- Strong experience with Systems Administration (Windows) and/or DevOps
- Experience with STIGs, RMF, and/or DIACAP
Experience with VMWare and virtual machines
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.