As part of an Agile Team, this role designs, develops, and maintains software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps Scrum process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development using Java, Springboot, Hibernate. An individual in this role is also expected to perform automated testing and unit testing using Katalon and JUnit, while performing automated deployments of software modules using a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools pipeline. Duties also include participating in daily scrums, performing software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
• Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement , using Java, Hibernate, SpringBootDeveloping and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
• Participate in the development of documentation.
• Coordinate closely with customers, Scrum Masters, and cross-functional areas to communicate project statuses and initiatives.
• Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
• Support the Agile software development lifecycle.
• Use of industry leading tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
• Develop and execute project plans. Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
• Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
Candidate must have Bachelors with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.