Job Requisition:Performance Management Engineer - InfoVista
Leidos is seeking a Performance Management Engineer to provide assistance for the development, integration, deployment, and testing of performance management subsystems of the DISA Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS). In this role, you will integrate, test and deliver new and updated functionality. You will develop solutions, troubleshoot problems, deploy and integrate products, develop documentation in lab and production environments.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Systems and Network Performance Monitoring and Management.
- Support the development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding of new and updated solutions.
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and scalability.
- Provide tier 2/3 support for JRSS network performance management applications.
- Will support the design, development, test, and deployment of new performance management functionality within JRSS.
- Responsible for developing the documentation required to operationalize new or existing performance management capability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12+ years of experience; or 10+ years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Experience with the InfoVista Performance Management suite
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must possess an active DOD Secret Security clearance.
- Experience in one or more of NetOps tools such as InfoVista and Riverbed
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Experience with collection protocols such as SNMP, WMI, VMWare API, and SMI.
- Experience with developing scripts (for example, Perl, Shell, and PLSQL languages.
- Familiarity with Network Defense Operations
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and SNMP based network management
- Understanding of Network Performance Management and creating Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to support customers and metrics
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.