Leidos is seeking a Performance Management Engineer to provide assistance for the development, integration, deployment, and testing of performance management subsystems of the DISA Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS). In this role, you will integrate, test and deliver new and updated functionality. You will develop solutions, troubleshoot problems, deploy and integrate products, develop documentation in lab and production environments.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Systems and Network Performance Monitoring and Management
- Support the development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding of new and updated solutions.
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and scalability.
- Provide tier 2/3 support for JRSS network performance management applications.
- Support the design, development, test, and deployment of new performance management functionality within JRSS.
- Develop the documentation required to operationalize new or existing performance management capability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12+ years of experience; or 10+ years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
- Experience with the Riverbed Performance Management suite
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Must possess an active DOD Secret Security clearance.
- Experience in one or more NetOps tools such as InfoVista and Riverbed
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
- Experience with collection protocols such as SNMP, WMI, VMWare API, and SMI.
- Experience with developing scripts (for example, Perl, Shell, and PLSQL languages.
- Familiarity with Network Defense Operations
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and SNMP based network management
- Understanding of Network Performance Management and creating Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to support customers and metrics
External Referral Eligible