Leidos Defense Group is seeking a BMC Remedy Engineer to support the DoD's JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stack) deployment activities, a multi-year, global effort to improve the DoD's security posture and provide enhanced security capabilities and analytics by centralizing and virtualizing network security into regional stacks rather than locally distributed appliances.
- Provide Tier 3 level support ITSM Remedy solution.
- Strong technical expertise with service management control methodologies, service level agreements, SLA metrics and reporting
- Hands-on SME understanding of BMC Remedy ITSM, including significant experience with enterprise design.
- Thorough understanding of networking and virtualization concepts.
- Apply patches and updates to ensure applications are properly secured and up to date; provide recommendations to the customer for version upgrades and major revisions.
- Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and corresponding process analysis; monitor and manage the operating systems supporting the Remedy servers.
- Create and manage user documentation and provide one-on-one user assistance and planned user training as necessary.
- Other duties include execution of daily battle rhythm activities, monitor and resolve ticket queues, and monitor backup and system logs.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 8+ years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and 6+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience, training, and/or certifications accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT2 certification Security+ CE or higher.
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Develop sound solutions to complex problems, produce system level reports, report status to Senior level Management.
- Proven Subject Matter Expert skills working with BMC Remedy.
- Resolves BMC Remedy highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
External Referral Eligible