The following functions are the responsibility of the Sr Program Manager for Healthcare and Clinical Application Support:
This position will require you to be onsite in our Lavonia, MI office.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12 years' experience delivering application support in the healthcare industry
- 5-8 years experience managing complex, large projects with budgets over $100M
- Managing staff of over 400 employees
- Interfacing with senior executive customers about the health of the overall program
- estimation of staff required to support the changing customer support needs
- distribution of application support and project workload
- periodic review of all systems.
- reviews modification/change requests for impact on entire system.
- obtains user acceptance for completed change requests.
- understands and implements organization standards, changes and procedures across application staff
- coordinates with PMO and project managers to plans, direct and implement all new projects and change requests
- responsible for a schedule of implementation for new application updates across all customer environments
- plans the pooling and assignment of resources necessary for the application.
- provides technical and direct supervision of application leaders
***Functions as the primary liaison between the Leidos Health organization and customers application and leadership teams
***Comprehensive knowledge of application support needs and IT procedures such as system change management, work order and SLA management
***Must have practical experience supporting Cerner, Epic and other ancillary clinical and business applications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.