The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking an Expert Human Capital (HC) Strategic Planning Officer to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Contractor shall provide expert advice and assistance in the research, development, dissemination, and communication of IC-wide Strategic HC planning, to include development and deployment of key Human Capital measures to objectively assess progress in achieving strategic planning goals.
- Provide extensive, daily interaction with other ODNI and component staff principles as well as counterparts from other Federal agencies in Human Capital Strategic Planning. These duties rely heavily on historical perspective and understanding of the overall IC environment and dynamics, as well as current and emerging policies, trends, and effective and assertive interaction with other staff principals to assure coordination and linkage in appropriate areas and functions.
- In support of these duties, the contractor is a critical member in the researching, writing, design, development, publication, and distribution of periodic updates to the DNI's U.S. Intelligence Community's Human Capital Vision 2020. Activities include facilitating group sessions to determine content and direction, converting those discussions into draft text, vetting the document throughout the IC via the IC CHCO Council and their planning representatives, and preparing final text version for DNI approval.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and approval of IC-wide human capital policy and other governance documents. Ensure the preparation of IC CHCO policy documents comply with IC Directive 101, /C Policy System and /C Policy Guidance 101.2, IC Standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- 12-15 years' experience in Strategic Planning
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in designing and implementing strategic plans to include technical writing, facilitation, tracking, measuring, and staffing.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications to include stakeholder analysis, message development, assessment of impact, and understanding of various communication mediums.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in instituting change in an organization through awareness of organizational culture(s).
- Demonstrated experience in organizing (slides, documentation, logistics, etc.) group meetings, drafting documents, preparing staffing packages and tracking actions.