The QRC Airborne ISR Division (QRCAISR) of Leidos has a contingent need for a Personnel Logistics Analyst (PLA) at their location in Bridgewater, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your military manpower or human resources experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems - Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
In this mission, the PLA will maintain personnel deployment schedules, plan and execute deployments of personnel, and secure deployment documentation and validation approvals from our government customer. The PLA must diplomatically negotiate deployment strategy within the context of a difficult and ever-changing set of customer and host nation requirements. They must then effectively implement guidance to Leidos personnel that complies with these requirements. The PLA will be responsible for processing and quality assurance of all Leidos and subcontractor deployments.
Primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Consuming personnel deployment schedules from Leidos and third party leadership, then interfacing with deployer personnel to meet those schedules.
- Perform 100% validation of Leidos and customer requirements for personnel mobilization in support of US Military Contracts. Such requirements include passport and visa management, tracking and facilitation of relevant medical appointments, theater training, and human resource deployment agreements.
- Assist with validation of personnel mobilization packages, records tracking and expiration forecast planning.
- Interface with internal and external parties to track travel pre-approval and travel ticketing.
- Will occasionally be required to work irregular hours, to include weekends and holidays, though rare. Emergency situations such as travel breakdowns or personal emergencies of deployer personnel necessitate that the PLA respond in an on-call basis.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two (2) years of military manpower, administrative, and/or human resources experience, or Master's degree with less than two (2) years of experience; a High School Diploma and six (6) year's of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong people skills are essential.
- Must hold Secret level clearance.
- Previous first-hand international manpower deployment experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficiency in the Synchronized Pre-Deployment Operational Tracker (SPOT), Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (TASS), Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS), and Deltek Time and Expense.