Leidos has an immediate opportunity for an HR Business Systems Analyst for the HR Business Systems & Analytics organization, which is responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR Systems supporting Leidos employees as well as other downstream systems and processes. The analyst will work in a talented team experienced in Workday and innovative in the approaches to deliver solutions.
• Support requirements analysis, solutions design and development, product delivery and post production migration support of functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other HR systems/tools in accordance with Leidos policy and the HR Systems Change Management process.
• Primarily support the Workday Learning capability area, but also have opportunities to support HCM Core, Staffing/Onboarding, Benefits, Talent Management, Recruiting, and Compensation
• Ensure awareness of future Workday functionality in small or large releases by actively participating in Workday Releases and staying ahead of new features/functionality being introduced by Workday.
• Serve as partner supporting Functional Owners in deployment of major projects such as new capabilities, major annual business cycle activities, etc.
• Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, and standards in support of HR strategy and operations.
• Lead projects as defined by leadership
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
• 1+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Workday with demonstrated knowledge of modules - Learning, HCM, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.
• Possess knowledge of HR Systems industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions
• Ability to convince others to accept HR Business Integration view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
• Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
• Ability to collaborate effectively with partners in project work
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously