The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced Systems Integrator with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance for a program in Laurel, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
The candidate will provide systems integration support to Cybersecurity Operation missions by integrating COTs and prototype software applications using a variety of APIs, frameworks and programming scripting languages. The candidate will be part of a robust Cybersecurity Defense development team and assist with architecting and implementing solutions to support missions and the development environment. The position provides the opportunity to also develop scripting and software solutions to address QRC requirements. The position will provide guidance to the development team for improvements in the development infrastructure and the will be responsible for integrating those components.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Twelve plus (12+) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least four (4) year of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program."
- Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate well with others
- Must have solid experience in systems and software integration
- Experience in integrating products in both Linux/Windows environments is required
- Scripting (Perl, Bash, Python) experience is required
- Experience utilizing containers such as Docker is desired
- Database (MySQL, SPLUNK) integration is desired
- Experience in software development is desired
- Experience in Cybersecurity and/or Cyber Defense is a plus