Events Date, Time, and Location, of the two events are:
Wednesday May 1, 2109 / from 11 AM to 7 PM
7150 Campus Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Thursday May 2, 2019 / from 11 AM to 7 PM
Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport
1645 N. Newport Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916Walk-ins are welcome.
The Defense Group of Leidos is excited to announce two Recruiting Events in the Colorado Springs Area.
We are looking for technical candidates for 5 different program efforts, they are:
1. NORAD/NORTHCOM (Deputy Program Operations Mgr, Network & Systems Virtualization Engineer VMWare, Senior Test Engineer, Network Operations Engineer, Senior Network Engineer, Sr Network Ops Project Lead, Test and Evaluation Project Lead, Cybersecurity Project Lead)
2. MOSSAIC (https://careers.leidos.com/jobs/3673181-maintenance-of-space-situational-awareness-integrated-capabilities-mossaic
3. NISSC (NISSC II Chief Engineer, NISSC II Chief Technical Lead, NISSC II Vandenberg Site Lead, NISSC II Help Desk Manager, NISSC II Offutt Site Lead, NISSC II Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station Site Lead, NISSC II Depot Sustainment Lead, NISSC II Quality Assurance Manager, NISSC II Logistics Manager, NISSC II Chief Scientist, NISSC II Software Factory Lead
4. OMDAC/SWACA ( http://careers.leidos.com/OMDAC
5. OSSINT (OSINT Program Manager, OSINT Strategic Governance Lead, OSINT Senior Capability Manager, OSINT Analyst, OSINT Instructor / Trainer, Program of Instruction (POI) Development Manager)
Must be a US Citizen, plus most positions do require an active DoD clearance, at all levels.
If you have interest in this event or would like more information please do apply to this req, or contact Francis Mikhael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.