The position will assist in delivering Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) as an operational program in IT Operations. The resource will be involved in various activities within SACM - process documentation, configuration analyst, software, hardware and license asset management and process integration activities.
• Ensure mapping configurations are correct and accurate
• Maintain process documentation as Configuration Management processes improve/change
• Aid in program-wide configuration management strategy and execution plan.
• Aid in Plan and execute Enterprise Lifecycle Management.
• Develop and maintain program configuration management plan detailing processes and procedures for managing the program's diverse configuration items including complex hardware, software, and documentation.
• Establish baseline network document control program/filing/retrieval system and document configuration management processes and procedures.
• Provide artifacts as needed to support Certification and Accreditation for systems and services.
• Instruct and train other team members and management staff regarding document control and configuration management use and processes.
• Maintain and enforce configuration control of the established network.
• Provide recommendations and best-practices to improve existing CM processes and procedures.
• Ensure configuration management program conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements.
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Strong Business Acumen
• Experience gathering customer requirements
• Process Documentation experience
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors Degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.