Leidos is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Project Coordinator/Administrative Support for a cutting edge program/mission in our Chantilly, VA location. An ACTIVE TS/SCI is REQUIRED for consideration.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to program Vector site, share drive, and distribution lists
- Provide configuration management of baseline library on COE and Vector
- Run Engineering Review Board (ERB): provide agenda, minutes, moderate meeting, edit & format document and finalize for library/posting on customer networks
- Support Program Management Review (PMR), Business Management Review (BMR) and other program meetings with creating meeting notices, reserving conference room, and facilitating live meeting/IC connect
- Maintain and provide CDRLs through program Contracts rep for submission to the customer
- Maintain CDRL A001: Contract Personnel Status Report, which is submitted at the end of every month
- Provide data transfer services between networks
- Assist Onboarding new staff (request tokens, ensure connectivity, set up phone number, etc)
- Manage office and kitchen supplies
- Support program operational needs as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance is REQUIRED for consideration.
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.