Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Security Operations Center (SOC) Support Services is a US Government program responsible to monitor, detect, analyze, mitigate, and respond to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise. The DHS SOC has primary responsibility for monitoring and responding to security events and incidents detected at the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) and Policy Enforcement Point (PEP) and is responsible for directing and coordinating detection and response activities performed by each Component SOC. Direction and coordination are achieved through a new shared DHS incident tracking system and other means of coordination and communication.
The DHS SOC Support Service Program has a need for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator for a position in Washington DC, supporting a DHS SOC Support Services. This position requires the ability to obtain a DHS EOD clearance.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
- Administration of Windows SharePoint , IIS, and SQL Servers.
- Perform Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance
to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, GPO, SQL Server, IIS, etc.) .
- Requires BS and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development and administration experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Architecture and best practices
- Windows 2008 Server administration experience
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development practices