Leidos Defense & Intel group are seeking a Material Coordinator. The successful candidates will support the receipt, issue and movement of materials at two warehouse locations in support of logistic operations at the Naval Array Technical Support Center (NATSC) Newport RI.
Candidate will monitor and track the inventory and movement of material assets and equipment containing Isopar-L within the logistics warehouse and production building and other storage locations as applicable. They will assist in the coordination of movement of inventory containing Isopar-L between buildings, maintaining awareness of the maximum quantity limits for both and taking into account production and shipping schedules. They will maintain a continuously updated record (log) of inventory containing Isopar-L at each building and of transfers between buildings, and outgoing from the logistics warehouse to Navy shipping and receiving. Make recommendations to Logistics and Production management concerning the availability and status of assets containing Isopar-L against production schedules and the Isopar-L capacity restrictions of the production building. May perform other activities commensurate with typical Material Coordinator tasking.
High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate.
- Experience with NATSC Operations
- Familiar with NATSC shipping and receiving procedures.
- Experience with NATSC DLR modules and their contents. E.G.: Isopar L or M, QTY per module.
- Able to read, interrupt reports. Forecast shipping and delivery dates of DLR's and RFI assets.
- Previous experience with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) applications; Word, Excel.
- Previous experience in inventory maintenance
- Experience performing online database entry, update, and lookup activities.
- Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, copiers)
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds unassisted.