Leidos Corporate is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our Information Technology Services (ITS) team.
In this role, you will provide overall engineering support for network management systems for ITS team, with a focus on SNMP-based monitoring, Netflow analysis, and network configuration management.
- Support the full network engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows.
- Work with other Engineering team members and interact with senior management and end users to gather requirements and perform troubleshooting.
- Handle seldom, barely defined, and unusual job events, as well as interact with senior management, as necessary.
- Leverage your network engineering expertise to provide network performance reporting, network design and configuration, and day-to-day network management.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of IT relevant experience, including network management and engineering. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with project management and ITIL change & configuration management.
- Experience with network design and configuration, as well as network management tools and solutions..
- Strong network performance reporting skills, including SNMP network monitoring and netflow analysis.
- Good understanding of Cisco WAN/LAN technologies.
- 3+ Years experience in SQL/ODBC interfaces and app interface development using REST API's.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following experience: Solarwinds NPM and similar tools, IP SLA, HP NA, SD WAN management
- Current or former Cisco certifications - CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, etc.