Are you interested in building your career at the leader in the Government IT Services industry? Leidos , a Fortune 500 federal contractor with over $10B in annual revenue , is looking for top performing business, finance & accounting majors who want to add value to the Leidos Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) organization. As a member of the Leidos F&BO Organization you will have a position with varying responsibility and scope that will challenge you and propel your professional and personal growth. Responsibilities may include:
- Program financial control functions including budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis, reporting, establishing/managing program cost baselines
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables
- Analyzing variances using Enterprise toolsets and developing corrective action plans
- Participating in the control of costs and schedules on contracts requiring Earned Value Management (EVM) and a schedule baseline (plan)
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis
- Proposal Pricing & Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, General Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college/university obtained within 12 months.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Demonstrated experience performing Accounting, Finance, or Economics-related financial data analysis tasks (experience can be obtained through college coursework/projects, internships or on the job)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated intermediate user-level proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems and tools
- Ability to execute data mining and analysis and present those findings to management
- Ability to be accountable and professional while maintaining effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills while managing multiple priorities and tasks